Monday, July 16, 2007

Never too old

After reading blogs for years, and thinking I should have said that I am going to jump into blogging. No idea what I'll talk about but hopefully not too many rants.
Those that know me, know that my son is the real wizard at this and hopefully he has taught me a few things about how and what to do.

I guess at some point I'll tell you more about myself, but right now I work as a manager of desktop publishing at a quickprinter in College Station, Texas (Home of Texas A&M Aggies). A lot of what I will post about will be the things I see people doing in this computer age that don't translate to print very well and probably a rant about jpegs, but that's for later.

I am in the process of helping plan my 40th high school reunion and that may be what prompted this - it just doesn't seem like 40 years !

I do have four grandkids and I'm sure I'll try to post about them periodically, but to be honest they're great kids and all I would be doing is bragging and that's not what I hoped for here.

Let me hear from you and maybe we'll start some communication.

ch


No comments: